Monday, June 29, 2009

A few things about me

A few things about me

OK, I saw so many lists about so may people and could not help but write my list too! I don’t want to die without a list!!!
So here it goes! Read them if you really don’t have anything better to do!

1. I love dancing.
2. I love to watch comedy movies.
3. I think I am doing Great job as a mother.
4. I have been blessed with a Wonderful Husband and Daughter.
5. I have always missed my dad from young age and I miss him even now.
6. I started reading children's books only when I was 15.
7. Venice is my most favourite city in the world.
8. I lie for no reason.
9. I did nt make any best friends after college.
10. When I had a job, I wanted to quit and when I quit, I regretted it.
11. I am penny wise and pound foolish.
12. I am a good cook.
13. I throw things when I am angry.
14. I have cried and said good byes to friends whose names I don’t remember now.
15. I don’t drink coffee.
16. I hate the fact that I dont have my own Siblings though I have my best cousins.
17. I cannot trust people easily.
18. I think I am 5'7"
19. I can never make up my mind about my favourite colour.
20. I am a Leo.
21. In my dreams, people I love die.
22. I once owned a GS named Max and still own my lab, Lobo.
23. I love arranging flowers.
24. I am afraid of confrontations.
25. I once lost my straw hat in an airport and cried that it’s all alone in a strange country.
26. I can’t think of one original idea I have had.
27. I love to sing.
28. I love snow.
29. I want to learn Salsa.
30. I always want to please people.
31. I love bunk beds.
32. I get up Early every morning.
33. I like to drink water out of a bottle.
34. I have never been late to any appointments.
35. I make faces while talking on the phone.
36. I cry when old people are sad.I love my Husbands Parents and Sis as my own.
37. Hearing your child laugh out loud for the first time is Heaven.
38. I become deaf while reading.
39. I absolutely hate violence in the name of religion.
40. I am indebted to my Mother for giving me this life.
41. I love getting Emails.
42. I used to look forward for my birthday until I was 25 years old.
43. I hate to peel boiled potatoes.
44. I love to surprise people.
45. I hate my hair.
46. I have been trying to diet for the past 1 year but I cant.
47. I like tea.
48. I love aerobics.
49. I plan lot of things but never get around to actually doing them.
50. Making this list was exhausting.

1 comment: