A few things about me
OK, I saw so many lists about so may people and could not help but write my list too! I don’t want to die without a list!!!
So here it goes! Read them if you really don’t have anything better to do!
1. I love dancing.
2. I love to watch comedy movies.
3. I think I am doing Great job as a mother.
4. I have been blessed with a Wonderful Husband and Daughter.
5. I have always missed my dad from young age and I miss him even now.
6. I started reading children's books only when I was 15.
7. Venice is my most favourite city in the world.
8. I lie for no reason.
9. I did nt make any best friends after college.
10. When I had a job, I wanted to quit and when I quit, I regretted it.
11. I am penny wise and pound foolish.
12. I am a good cook.
13. I throw things when I am angry.
14. I have cried and said good byes to friends whose names I don’t remember now.
15. I don’t drink coffee.
16. I hate the fact that I dont have my own Siblings though I have my best cousins.
17. I cannot trust people easily.
18. I think I am 5'7"
19. I can never make up my mind about my favourite colour.
20. I am a Leo.
21. In my dreams, people I love die.
22. I once owned a GS named Max and still own my lab, Lobo.
23. I love arranging flowers.
24. I am afraid of confrontations.
25. I once lost my straw hat in an airport and cried that it’s all alone in a strange country.
26. I can’t think of one original idea I have had.
27. I love to sing.
28. I love snow.
29. I want to learn Salsa.
30. I always want to please people.
31. I love bunk beds.
32. I get up Early every morning.
33. I like to drink water out of a bottle.
34. I have never been late to any appointments.
35. I make faces while talking on the phone.
36. I cry when old people are sad.I love my Husbands Parents and Sis as my own.
37. Hearing your child laugh out loud for the first time is Heaven.
38. I become deaf while reading.
39. I absolutely hate violence in the name of religion.
40. I am indebted to my Mother for giving me this life.
41. I love getting Emails.
42. I used to look forward for my birthday until I was 25 years old.
43. I hate to peel boiled potatoes.
44. I love to surprise people.
45. I hate my hair.
46. I have been trying to diet for the past 1 year but I cant.
47. I like tea.
48. I love aerobics.
49. I plan lot of things but never get around to actually doing them.
50. Making this list was exhausting.
Friday, May 8, 2009
Akshara in her Rocker.I Engage in frequent conversations with her.It dosent matter if she understand that.This is criticaltime for her speech and lang development. Sounds she hears will help determine her future vocabulary and help ehr to think conceptually.
In Deep Thinking...Listening to Music.Music is fun and entertaining, but it also helps child to develop mathematical concepts and to understand logic. Its esp imp to start exrcising thses skills btn ages 1-4. Music is based on Math. Kids count the beats. learn rythms and listen for repeated patterns.